This is a collection of cakes I have made over the years. I have progressed over time, I hope, and am getting braver in my undertakings. As you can tell, I have done a variety of cakes the last 10 years, and I am up for just about anything. So if you need a cake for any occasion, please let me know.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Einsteins Rocket Cake

This is a cake I did for a friend's son. It was inspired by Little Einsteins. When she asked me to do a Rocket cake, I had no idea it was actually a character from the cartoon. After lots of research, this is what I came up with. If I had given myself more time, I would've made the rocket boosters out of cereal treats - to make them more like the character. But, Branson knew who it was, and that's what was important.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel

    love the cake, what did you use to get the shape of the cake, did you just cut a cake down or did you have shaped pans.

    ReplyDelete