This is a collection of cakes I have made over the years. I have progressed over time, I hope, and am getting braver in my undertakings. As you can tell, I have done a variety of cakes the last 10 years, and I am up for just about anything. So if you need a cake for any occasion, please let me know.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello Kitty Cake #1

This cake was for Madeline's 6th birthday. I scanned one of the party plates & printed out a larger picture of the Kitty's head. After I iced the cake, I laid the cut-out on top & used pink spray color to cover the whole cake. When I lifted up the picture, I had a perfect outline of Hello Kitty's face to work with. I piped the face in the center, using the plate as a guide. I finished it off with purple edging, and it was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment