This is a collection of cakes I have made over the years. I have progressed over time, I hope, and am getting braver in my undertakings. As you can tell, I have done a variety of cakes the last 10 years, and I am up for just about anything. So if you need a cake for any occasion, please let me know.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Buzz Lightyear Cake # 2 (3D)


This cake was a small second cake for a birthday party - it was just for the birthday boy. I used a football cake pan & a brownie pan, then cut, sculpted, and stacked to make the shape. I used a picture of a toy ship on the internet to kind of guide me in the decorating. The rocket boosters (thrusters, whatever) were made from ice cream cones I cut down & stuck in the back. I found a Buzz backpack clip at the party store, which was a perfect fit for the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment