This is a collection of cakes I have made over the years. I have progressed over time, I hope, and am getting braver in my undertakings. As you can tell, I have done a variety of cakes the last 10 years, and I am up for just about anything. So if you need a cake for any occasion, please let me know.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little League Cake

I made this cake (or cakes, really) for a friend's son's little league team party. They liked the Braves cake I had done, so I started with that. I made the field & the hat just as I had done before, but this time I knew it needed more. So I made the bat out of cake, and the sign on the bottom out of the cake I had trimmed from the field. The field & bat are piped with regular icing, the hat & sign are covered with fondant. I used a red icing marker for the outline of the team logo, then filled in with black icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment